Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introduction.

My name is Matt Donne. You may know me from my disused blog "Living With AD/HD".

I read widely, and as such I collect quotations. The purpose of this new blog is to share with you some of the more memoral quotations I come across in literature and pop culture. I'll also provide meditative commentary, reflecting on the contexts and interpretations of the quotes.


They won't often come from readily available collections, though I'm sure I'd be hard pressed to be the first to cite them. This is, after all, an age of information overload.

I intend on keeping this blog updated daily. So feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, please do not be shy in the comment department! All feedback is appreciated!

Well, lets see if we can't get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment